0
Jio! These 3 words(+)  just changed my life completely and I hope it would have given an impact on your life too. Are you still using Jio or already switched to your old network , if you are still using Jio then please tell me in comment box that “How is the service of Jio in or Saying Thank You  Purpose: Rare Chance! I never say thank you  them, when they resolve my query I quickly cut the call that’s why I’m thinking to say “Thank you” to them for their efforts.You can also join me. I’m pretty sure that this step will make them smile . area”, “what’s the speed you are receiving in downloading” and “which plan you are using currently now ?” If you ask  me then my answer will be “it’s okay with me, its voice  service is worst in my area but data is quite good and I’m using 2GB per day plan”, um I think you are searching for customer care number, well again you are at right place at right time. TechkyUniverse has a genuine number of Jio customer care. So if you want them then you have to be with me.
So today I will tell you customer care number  of Reliance Jio for following purpose:
For Inquiry  Purpose: If you have and any query related to your network  then you can call them like you want know something (technical) or something wrong happened with your data  or talktime balance then you can be angry at them.
For Complaint  Purpose: We (the human beings) have a habit that we almost remember person  only when we need them  so it also applies for customers care too, we call them when we need them, so if you have any complaint regarding your network then you can complain them.
For Time Pass  Purpose: If you are feeling bored then you can talk  to them regarding to offers or new plans just to pass your boring  time or to improve your English or communication skills(We aren’t saying that misbehave or do non-technical conversation  with them) just ask them about technical things for just intention of passing your time.

or Saying Thank You  Purpose: Rare Chance! I never say thank you  them, when they resolve my query I quickly cut the call that’s why I’m thinking to say “Thank you” to them for their efforts.You can also join me. I’m pretty sure that this step will make them smile .

Post a Comment

 
Top